photography | cinematography | new york
I am inspired by the best documentary and photojournalist photographers around the world. I've also attended seminars by these masters to continue to perfect our craft. When documenting weddings, I concern myself with telling the unique story of your relationship, as well as the unique gathering of guests you’ve invited to celebrate your special day. The images I deliver will capture yours’ and their raw emotion, and humor. These are the images that you will cherish for a lifetime! Never again will this same group of people who attend your wedding be at the same place at the same time. It is a momentous occasion, one that shouldn’t be missed in favor of a lot of posed images.
In order to truly capture the story of your day, full attention must be paid to you and your guests, holistically. You’re not hiring usto only be the professional photographer, but also the person who is tasked with curating your memories. The who, what, when and where. So, that years from now you can look at your pictures, and immediately be taken back to this day.
There are three primary ingredients for a fantastic image: the moment, the light, and the composition.
WHY CHOOSE CANDID WEDDINGS?
This is certainly an important question, but here may be some reasons why!
- Unique and beautiful photographs are important to you. You want to be one of the people who actually LOVES their wedding photographs.
- You can see from our images how we'll capture your friends and family and you want to remember them like that every time you look at your images.
- You know the importance of hiring a professional photographer to get the images you want, but you may not want them to be so visible during your day.
- You like craftsmanship quality in your products and services and understand the importance in dealing directly with the person commissioned to document your wedding. Someone who will meet with you over coffee, or a glass of wine to deliver personalized attention to detail from day one until your celebration.
- You think that most wedding photography looks the same and you want something better: Not staged, or "over edited" and instead focused on moments, lighting, and composition.
- You understand that your photographer will be an integral part of your entire wedding event and you want someone who will be able to put you at ease so you are free to enjoy your guests and experience it how you've always wanted.
- You like dogs! Ok, even if you don't, we'll still shoot your wedding.
- You're a fun person, and like to be around other fun people. "Well if we're anything, we're certainly fun!"